LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE
- Your Simmons® mattress used with proper support is protected by a limited manufacturer’s warranty if purchased from an authorized retailer. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects in your Simmons® mattress or foundation including faults in materials and workmanship.
- Replacement of one piece due to a manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of any other piece, even if purchased as a set. Discontinued products will be replaced with one of comparable quality and value. Replacement of any part of the sleep system does not extend the limited warranty or begin a new warranty period.
- This limited warranty is provided to the original purchaser and is not transferable. The warranty begins at original date of purchase. Please retain your purchase receipt to verify date of purchase.
- Mattress or foundation damaged by misuse or abuse
- Mattresses used with an inadequate foundation and/or support system
- Bed height & mattress weight preferences\Normal body impression(s) as indicated by the warranty code (see chart)
- Normal changes in feel or recovery period associated with foam and latex materials over time.
- Burns, cuts or tears in the fabric
- Firmness/comfort preference
- Bent perimeter border rods in the mattress in innerspring models or grid wires in the foundation damaged by misuse including, but not limited to, moving or bending the sleep set
- Vermin infestations
- Mattresses or foundations displaying staining or soiling that reasonably indicates the presence of potentially dangerous bodily fluids, blood borne pathogens or other substances that could cause injury or disease
- Products used in a non-residential, commercial or institutional setting
- Bedding sold “as is” or “floor model/sample,” or bedding purchased from second hand parties or non retail establishments
- Any accessory products, including but not limited to, adjustable or motion foundations (see owner’s manual for details on warranty coverage), sleep tracking systems, or pillows
- Corner guards on foundations
- Sheet fit
- Claims on products located outside the United States, Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands
- Any transportation, inspection or removal expenses, except in California
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase. Replacement of the mattress or foundation does not extend its limited warranty or begin a new limited warranty period.
The duration of any applicable implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, shall not exceed the term of this limited warranty. (Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so this limitation may not apply to you.) We shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages that result from the use of your Simmons® product. (Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion may not apply to you.) No expressed or implied warranties are extended to persons who purchase the product from anyone other than the manufacturer or its authorized dealers, and all warranties to such persons, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, are hereby excluded.
Total Limited Warranty: 10 Year
Period for No Charge Except Transportation: 3 Year Normal Body Impression: 1.5" or less
- If your Simmons® mattress or foundation fails due to a manufacturing defect, the exclusive remedy under this warranty will be replacement of the defective product. If the Simmons® product you purchased is discontinued at the time of replacement, a current model of comparable quality and value will be selected.
- To receive service under the terms of this warranty contact your original Simmons® dealer. If your original dealer is no longer in business or you have moved outside the service area, please contact: Simmons Consumer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-844-Fun-ZZZs.
- If you opened a warranty claim through your dealer and are dissatisfied with the outcome, please contact our office.
- A copy of original bill of sale is needed to determine original date of purchase. Model name label and law label must be provided to identify the bedding and validate this warranty.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER STATE LAW:
- This warranty gives you specific rights, you may have other rights which vary from state to state.